Saturday, October 6, 2018

[theqoo] LEE TEUK MESSAGING COMMONERS


LT: Hello what is this?
OP: Who are you
LT: I shouldn't even tell you who I am for you to know meㅜㅜ I'm not doing this for meㅠㅠ
OP: It's just your account, but I don't know who you are..ㅋㅋ You must've send it accidentally
LT: Me? I'm Lee Teuk. Do you shop in shopping malls?

"This was long time ago, I was so speechlessㅠSeems like this ajussi was still DM-ing me..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's seriously the worst"


OP: No
(one year later)
LT: Hello
OP: Are you bored...?

original post: here

1. So gross

2. He's messaging her more than my ex used to..

3. Please act your age..

4. It's her own choice to release this if she wants to, the issue is him sending her a DM in the first placeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. No but he can send DMs all he wants, why would she screenshot everything and release them? She wants to ruin him that bad?

6. "I'm Lee Teuk, you should know me"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. People who say that he got hacked are so funnyㅋㅋ If he was really hacked, he would've sent all the messages in one dayㅋㅋㅋ 

8. He's quite something for an ajussi..

9. Wow he's seriously aging in a bad way

10. Isn't he crazy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com