Monday, October 1, 2018

[theqoo] SM DONATING 900M WON TO LATE JONGHYUN'S FOUNDATION 'SHININ''

(~800K USD)
900M won...Amazing

original post: here

1. Good job... Thank you

2. Genius Jonghyun... Thank you for giving us such beautiful and warm songs that comforted many of usㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I will forever remember you 

3. But why 900M? Is 9 a secret number between Jonghyun and SM?

4. Let's not attach meaning behind the amount of money we give... Let's just focus on the fact that they wanted to do something good

5. Wow this is so nice to see... I liked Jonghyun even as another group's fan 

6. This is such a good deed... The company is owning their responsibilities and aren't acting as if nothing happened

7. SM good job... I'll praise you for that

8. I miss you

9. Jonghyun-ah let's be even happier, I miss you so much 

10. Wow I'm teary, this is so much. I'm just so thankful

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com