Monday, October 1, 2018

[theqoo] WANNA ONE SONG PRODUCED BY YG PRODUCER

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « wanna one light »
(pic not included)

Light
It was produced and written by YG's producer iHawk, Jo Seonghwak

original post: here

1. The way the fans chant with "Wanna One" after every "Do you feel the same" is so memorable that I just can't listen to the original song anymore... The fanchants literally feel like the songs' actual lyrics..

2. I feel like this was the song that struck me the most among all Wanna One songs... It was seriously a song made for Wanna One

3. Everyone please send some love for Boomerangㅋㅋㅋ I don't care about what those hating brats are saying, I'll still give Boomerang more love For me Boomerang > Lightㅋㅋ

4. I never knew that Light was composed by a YG producer, I feel like if not for Wanna One's name value this song would've received no attention

5. I don't know if it's because it came after the "Wing wing wing wing Boomerang" mess that it's good in comparison, but I liked the song

6. How come I've been listening to it so often, but it just doesn't sound YG to meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I listen to Light even more than Energetic... It's a good song

8. That song freaking sucked.... It was still better than Boomerang... But I feel like the voice directing was so bad and the song was just bad overall....Anyways, can we get a good song for Wanna One next time pleaseㅜㅜ

9. The song is good, but the stage for Boomerang is betterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. If I would to compare, Boomerang is a masterpiece compared to this... I just hate this song\


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com