Monday, October 1, 2018

[theqoo + enter-talk] IDOL GIVING THE MIDDLE FINGER TO A FANSITE MANAGER







"You think that I'm a loser because I spent money to see you and goes "aww" to everything you do? I'm not going to spend any money on you from now on, so go look for other nunas to spend their money on you. If you run around ruining your mouth like that behind me, then say it in front of me too"

"All the time I spent to shield you was such a f*cking waste ^^ Walls have ears and fields have eyes, so I heard everything Minjun said~~~^^ You use the gifts that I give you, yet I'm taking a f*ck you form you~~~"

"If you were to be so obvious like that, you should've gone out already~ You're an idol who's good at doing business~"

original post: here


1. People are shielding this saying that she asked for a f*ck you so he did itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ck

2. Hul he's doing this during a fansign?? Is he crazy?

3. His expressions are so scary, what's happening? How can he do this in front of other fans?

4. Isn't it because the fans requested him to do it? There are lots of fans requesting random things during fansigns

5. For the fansite master to come out like that, there must be something behind the walls that we don't know about, anyways one thing for sure, he has no manners

6. Tell me this is just his second finger being late because he tried to do a peace and he wasn't actually flipping off????? It's taken with a high quality DSLR right????

7. ? I want to know what happened before and after this, I don't think that if you're normal, you would flip just like that;; And didn't he know that he was being taken in pictures?

8. ?????? Is he crazy? What's happening?

9. What the hell?ㅋㅋㅋ It feels like he's just fooling around though

10. This is such an obvious f*ck you I lost my words... No ... Imagine he's doing this during at a fansign, he must have such a nerve in real life




[enter-talk] THAT GUY JUST SWORE DURING A FANSIGN

It's Myteen's Hanseul, do PANN people know what's happening here?



post response:
[+93][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.02 00:31 신고하기
He's going to be known for this for the rest of his lifeㅋ-
43
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.01 23:44 신고하기
............... I've got nothing to say
42
0
(translated above)
ㅇㅇ |2018.10.01 23:37 신고하기
I saw this on Facebook, but I don't know if this is true
34
0
Situation explanation: I don't know why he decided to flip off the fans during the fansign, but I know that there were about 100 people at the place..
ㅇ |2018.10.02 00:02 신고하기
He's flipping them off but he's also talking behind the fans .. Imagine the number of letters he receives from fans during fansigns and later goes on and talksh*t about them ㅠㅠㅠ
29
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.02 02:06 신고하기
I don't know him since he's just another nameless idol, but because of the fansite's post today, they achieved a new RT number with that tweet.
23
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com