Friday, December 21, 2018

[PC stories] AM I HAVING A CRUSH ON AN IDOL?

Image result for nct johnny


NCT Johnny, I am not sure if it normal for other people so I'm submitting my story here. I was a fan of an idol group for 5 years, but recently NCT really got me going crazy for them... In a span of 6 months. So I never think romantically of my bias I just love them for who they are I'm thankful for their existence you can say I'm like a mom fan even when I start liking NCT my bias is really cute and precious he is just like my son TT but there this member.. Johnny he made me feels a lot thing? To be honest I thought I was aromantic because I always cringe at relationship, I don't even watch romance movies or drama, even if the thing I watch has romance I'll cringe when love scene came on I might even drop the drama. But these recent months I wanted to feel loved and honestly the only person that was on my mind is John Suh... When I watch romance stuff all I can think about is him, I'm such a daydreamer so I always found myself dreaming about my love life with him... but even though I think I love him so much I actually ship him with another member? I think I will be happy for him too if he ever dates with someone Did I go delulu? I've been a fan girl for almost 10 years this is the first time I felt like this toward an idol? Am I crazy or he is just my ideal type? Please help me find my answer TT Also I don't want to say this but I have been in relationship multiple times but I never feel like I love them like How I love Johnny. I love my cute baby bias but fck Johnny really got me crying over him everyday... PS: I'm sorry for any mistake I'm not good at English and explaining but this has been on my chest for too long uwu

Got a story? Submit it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com