Friday, December 21, 2018

[PC stories] I FEEL LIKE I BECAME GAY

Image result for snoopy gif


Before I dated my ex-girlfriend I always thought I was straight and liked guys. Even the thought of dating a girl was uncomfortable. Then one thing comes after another and I start getting really close to another girl. At first, I tried to deny it, but we ended up dating for 2 years- probably the best 2 years of my life. I can only describe it as just pure love but was also the cause of the most hurt I've ever experienced in my lifetime. Now I find myself thinking more about dating girls. It doesn't help that I haven't felt anything for a guy in over 4 years. Maybe I'm just super gay now? I guess it can take time to realize one's gayness. But I'm worried it will be hard for me to feel something for a guy again. Should I try meeting more guys? Or maybe I should just do nothing and let the next one come naturally, just like it did with my ex. TL;DR: My gayness probably emerged but I'm worried that the straight part of me is gone (p.s. Why does love hurt so much)

Got a story? Submit it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com