Wednesday, January 30, 2019

[enter-talk] WINNER AND IKON

Image result for winner ikon
(pic not included)

I wished that Winner and iKON would quit YG.
YG's image is crap now and I think that the kids will get affected by this image
Anyways, even if they didn't have YG, they are all able to write, compose and make choreos

post response:
[+119][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.30 00:23 신고하기
Agree, B.I wrote so many songs and he couldn't even release all the songs he's written up until now. I don't know much about Winner but I bet that they must have lots of songs in store too... seriously I want them to leave YG, and make and release all the songs they want
48
2

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.30 00:18 신고하기
Seriously, seeing how YG made these kids go through a survival show and painfully debut makes me want them to quit so bad. I want them to do the music that they want
46
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.30 00:28 신고하기
I want them to leave YG and do the music they wantㅠㅠㅠㅠ
29
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.30 10:52 신고하기
B.I wrote so many songs but didn't get the OK from Yang CEO so he can't even release them and they are just piling up. People say that Y has a good discerning eye but the kids want to make a comeback but can't even do it because YG doesn't acknowledge their songs; 
22
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.30 11:59 신고하기
I'm a Konic and please, I want them to leave....  even if they quit YG, I'll remain a fan
20
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com