Wednesday, January 30, 2019

[enter-talk] COLLECTION OF SENSITIVE QUOTES FROM KANG DANIEL


"If this is a gift, then you're a miracle"


"Everyone I met today are all people who is loved by someone"


"Satisfaction only comes after you eat! Find strength Daniel"


Q: What is 'youth' for Daniel?
A: A short gaze but a memory that remains for a long time


"I want to become a good singer that will meet my duties.
From now on, I don't want to think of people's attention as being a weight but as a spring that bounces back and forth"


Q: When you're finding life difficult, what words give you the most strength?
A: "It's ok! Anyways, if you look back at the difficult days later on, it was just one day out of 365 days of the previous year. Nobody else can thoughtlessly judge my life that I'm writing." That's what I think


"What tires you out and what you hate are different things.
Because I'm doing the things I want, even though it's hard, I'm happy.
Also, there are a lot of times where I rather be busy but to feel alive."


"Don't tell me 'not to be sick', tell me that you miss me"


"When you are dreaming, never second-guess yourself"


"We will meet when the cherry blossoms will fall but thank you for making me see flowers even in this winter"

post response:
[+511][-6]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.30 13:56 신고하기
"Having the person I like liking me back is like a miracle. I'm thankful because I can experience this miracle everyday. Because everyone is here, I can breathe, dream and be happy"
173
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.30 12:36 신고하기
How does he talk like that??? Did he learn this at the academy??? It's seriously heart fluttering, I'm surprised
160
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.30 12:46 신고하기
His words aren't long and fancy but they are impactful
153
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.30 13:47 신고하기
I like this one too "this is not a disbandment but a graduation"ㅠㅠ
79
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.30 15:48 신고하기
This one too, after he became a super stay, this was the first time meeting his reflection, he said "you stayed the same but the world has changed". Just seeing this, you could tell that he isn't the type to me swayed by fame 
74
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com