Wednesday, January 30, 2019

[theqoo] THE TEXTS THAT IZONE'S FANS RECEIVE BY PAYIN 39,000 WON PER MONTH

~$37USD


Kang Hyewon: You like me right?

To receive a private message from the members, you need to pay 39,000won per month
The members would make up text messages and send them to the people who paidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

original post: here

1. It's kinda different from their official account. It has the Katalk vibe, like empty conversations

"Kwangsoonie is there"
"Everyone you know that?"
"Hi I'm 21 y'o Kang Hyewon"

2. It totally doesn't give the vibe of dating someone, it's just daily talks and the fans are enjoying that. It's so funny seeing people judging us when you're not the ones paying anywaysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Everyone must've seen it now"
"I guess I will need to trust Kwangsoonie now"
"36pt"
"Does anyone know how to comfort a duck?"
"Today's meal"

3. It's nice that you can spend 45,000 only to chat with your bias though

4. I love itㅋㅋ

5. I don't think it's that serious and the fans are enjoying it, but what's up with the "You like me right?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It feels like the dialogue in Kim Eunsook's drama with Lee Minho ew

6. You can spend 45,000 won to chat only with your bias member? I love it

7. Huh but as a fan, I totally would like this

8. Huh 45,000won to chat with your bias? Not bad not bad

9. This is f*cking goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It's way different than talking with them through fan cafe or SNS

10. Look at those nitpickers side eyeing those who spent their money in a satisfactory wayㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com