Wednesday, January 30, 2019

[enter-talk] IDOL WHO MADE THE FANS EXPERIENCE HEAVEN AND HELL

Park Woojin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠ
https://tv.naver.com/v/5174104 
https://youtu.be/agN-y5N16r4

Here are his fancams, I swear you won't regret if you watch them ㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I was already looking forward to Woojin ripping stage on Sunday in Gocheokㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
But he didn't only rip the stage, he ripped his shirt and my heart too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

]





I could never imagine this, this is just too crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
This was the heaven for us ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




After his special stage, the members made him show his abs
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He was smiling so brightly, he's still a kid, but not his belly ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

And the last stage







He just sobbed like that

"Why did we run so happily towards this moment knowing that we would end like that?"

And he burst out crying while saying that
He lost so much strength that he couldn't even stand on stage and sat down ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
He ripped my heart again ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

But this time, it felt like hell ...

Please listen to Candle



post response:
[+567][-76]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.29 00:29 신고하기
Seriously I watched all the solo stages and they were all kind of sad and nostalgic.. But when Park Woojin arrived, he went "SCREAM!!!!!!!!" and everyone started jumping again, and when he ripped his shirt.... Seriously I thought that the Gocheok dome was going to collapse ...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was seriously amazing, the best 
111
5

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.29 00:32 신고하기
Woojin's commentary made all wannables cry ㅠㅠ Woojin, don't be hurt, we will take all of it so be happyㅠㅠㅠ
105
4
"Wannable, right now, I'm simply happy. I'm overly happy even if we knew that we were going to end like that, why was it so nice and why were we so happily running towards this moment, if it was to be this painful. As we went through the first day, 2nd day, 3rd day, we were always here just singing and meeting with Wannable, dancing, but the last day has come and now the reality hits me. There were nothing but happy days, I hope that Wannable's days will be only filled with happiness from now on too. You must fill them with happiness, so I'm sorry if we're making it painful now. Thank you for making us stand here, and giving breath to our existence. Wannable, please don't forget the 11 of us. We will not forget the things that you gave us, I was really happy. Thank you" (ending speech)
"I really don't want to part, I really don't want to part but since everyone is here, I was really happy. Thank you so much. To the name I won't be able to say from this moment onwards, Wannable, I love you"
ㅇㅇ |2019.01.29 00:30 신고하기
https://tv.naver.com/v/5174104 This is the remake of his HaruHaru + Turtle ship ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our Woojin ripped the stage and our hearts
100
4

ㄷㅅ |2019.01.29 00:43 신고하기
You know about muscles....It's not like you can make them in one go..And you don't grow them from just eating protein shakes..You need to build them for a long time? Slender muscles? Those are the girls' favorite....And he has that body
45
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.29 00:54 신고하기
As soon as his stage finished, he became so shy about his muscles ㅋㅋㅋ cute
40
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com