Monday, January 21, 2019

[naver] KANG DANIEL TO HAVE HIS SOLO DEBUT IN APRIL + FANCAFE

[naver] 'APRIL COMEBACK' KANG DANIEL, 'NATIONAL CENTER' AS PROVEN BY HIS NUMBERS, FULL FORCE

On the 21st, MMO Ent. revealed they are aiming to have Daniel's solo debut in April.

 
original post: here

1. [+488, 0]
Kang Daniel, I'll wait for your solo until April, I love you~<3

2. [+207, 0]
Looking forward to Kang Daniel's solo activities, I wish him daebak

3. [+124, 0]
Kang Daniel <3 I'll wait for you until April

4. [+110, 0]
Kang Daniel, I'll wait for your April's solo and I'll support you. Thank you for your official fancafe and your Instagram #Kangdaniel

5. [+83, 0]
I like this article's content so much. Kang Daniel, hit daebak with your solo!


[naver] KANG DANIEL'S OFFICIAL FANCAFE, OVER 90K MEMBERS IN JUST 1 DAY


original post: here

1. [+660, -6]
Kang Daniel, congrats on opening your fancafe <3 Hihi I like it so much, I need to go on it again~

2. [+361, -4]
Congratulations to Kang Daniel for opening your official fancafe! It's impressive that there is already over 90K membersㄷㄷ I'll just be waiting for your solo debut in April

3. [+229, -3]
Kang Daniel will have his solo debut in April, opened his fancafe and even went on Insta live, I'm so happy that I'm still smiling <3 Daniel, let's meet in April with a high-quality album and choreography and a song that you want to make <3 I will work hard on preparing your support for your solo debut and will be waiting <3 let's walk for a long time together <3<3<3

4. [+156, -2]
Looking forward to Kang Daniel in April

5. [+129, -1]
Kang Daniel, congrats on your official fancafe~<3 I'll wait and look forward to your solo debut in April, I'll always support you


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com