Monday, January 21, 2019

[theqoo] THE NEW REALITY WHEN YOU START FANGIRLING

1. You start seeing their names as something special 
t/n: for reference Cheolsoo is like a meme name, it's the go-to name when Knets give examples LOL
"Cheolsoo-yah... Why is your name Cheolsoo too....? And your family name is Kim....! Yet your name is Cheolsoo but your family name is Kim..."

2. The most trivial things becomes cute-looking
"The fingers peaking through the sleeves....So cute...
The toes...So cute...
The nostrils.... So cute..."

3. They're definitely not babies, but you still call them baby
"Babyㅠㅠㅠㅠ My 53 months babyㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

4. You would write them letters you wouldn't even write to your parents (stuff that are not meant for your idols to see but only for yourself)
"Cheolsoo-yah, my world has changed ever since I met you. 
What if you never existed, will I be where am I right now? 
Cheolsoo-yah, 
I love you."

5. Your memory suddenly becomes super good but only restricted to that idol
"What did I eat for lunch...
I don't know why but the day he wore that outfit, it was when he attended the Gyeongbook-gung event..."

original post: here

1. Agree with #5ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Strongly relate

3. Fiu, I'm normal afterall..ㅋㅋㅋ

4. 2,3ㅜㅜ  Everything he does is cute, even just breathing, our baby is so cute ㅠㅠ

5. Ah f*ckㅋㅋ I started agreeing from #1 alreadyㅋㅋㅋ I'm amazed... Just yesterday I wrote a post about why my bias' name was XX and how come it was XX when his family name is YY ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. This is too real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Seriously agree with #2ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everything is cute

8. It's all me f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Ah f*ck I thought it was about meㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ck. I can relate to all of them and I'm laughing like crazy aloneㅋㅋㅋㅋ So I'm not the only oneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com