Sunday, February 10, 2019

[enter-talk] THE TOP DISRESPECTFUL THING TO DO THAT PEOPLE ARE UNAWARE OF


Saying
"Yah, why's your skin like that?"

or

"Yah, how come your skin became like that?"

etc.

Most of the people also don't know why their skin is that way and even though others say it just out of "worry", it ruins our mood. Just don't ask and pretend that you don't know would be more respectful.

post response:
[+685][-9]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.10 20:58 신고하기
Please just give me money if you're that worried..^^
117
1
 
ㅇㅇ |2019.02.10 21:32 신고하기
Ah I seriously f*cking hate this f*ck;; If you know, don't ask
81
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.10 20:58 신고하기
There are people who ask that...? Seriously crazy
66
2

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.10 23:43 신고하기
Not just skin but the act of saying this or that about other people's appearance is just disrespectful. The kids who do this is just the same to me and are equally disrespectful? I'm a super tall girl who's over 180 cm tall, and whoever sees me always asks me "wow you're so tall, how tall are you?". It's the same as going to a chubby person and ask "wow you're so chubby, how heavy are you?". If you get asked about your weight, your mood is ruined right? But you guys act like it's not a big deal to ask me about my height. My personality is that I will say whatever I think, so if you ask me about my height, I will ask about your weight and you will 100% feel bad. So the feeling that you feel right now is how I feel when people ask me about my height. Just stop talking about others' weight, height, skin, how big their eyes are, etc. Talking about others' bodies is disrespectful
46
3

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.10 21:33 신고하기
Whether it's skin or something else, just don't ask about people's appearances .. It's just shows that you're uneducated
32
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.10 21:59 신고하기
I get so mad when people ask me "why's your skin like that?" f*ck, if I knew, do you think that my skin would be like that?
24
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com