Sunday, February 10, 2019

[naver] BTS, AT THE GRAMMY AWARDS' RED CARPET.. 'SUITED UP'




original post: here

1. [+416, 0]
I'm proud

2. [+276, 0]
BTS, congrats on making your entrance at the Grammy's ٩(๑˃́ꇴ˂̀๑)و

3. [+174, 0]
Just kings

4. [+123, 0]
BTS are cool

5. [+89, 0]
BTS are the best

6. [+14, 0]
They received so many love calls from foreign designers but decided to wear Korean designers' suits. So cool, BTS

7. [+11, 0]
BTS, you are my universe and stars. I thought that my gums were drying up. The Grammy's is a place that's known for their racism but everyone is only talking about Bangtan. The cheers were also crazy and everyone is posting about Bangtan on Insta and FB. Seriously, impressive. They did so many things that I've lost count. They are just impressive

8. [+8, 0]
I'm an old salary man who's 39 y.o and who's cheering for Bangtan. Seeing the 100% female ratio makes me a bit hesitant..;;; Please don't look at the old men weirdly in the Subway if they are watching Bangtan on YouTube.;;



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com