Sunday, February 10, 2019

[theqoo] THE REASON WHY THIS FANSITE MANAGER CLOSED HER ACCOUNT

"Please love Wonbeom a lot from now on too <3 Ah and since I'm going to debut soon as well, please love me a lot"

"- CLOSE
I love every facet of you, I will be support you from now on too, let's meet again in our better selves"

because she's debuting


original post: here

1. F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. She could be debuting as an actress or a model too... Or she could be joking

3. ??????? What the f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. So random ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. F*cking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. She shouldn't have revealed itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She could've led a double life and it would've been so fun for her... Kyah congrats on debuting

7. Wasn't that Momoland member also a fansite too?ㅋㅋ

8. I thought it was referring to that Baekhyun fansite who left to the army not long agoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's closing her fansite because she's debuting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Oh?!?!?? So this is possible too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

10. I feel like she's going to receive so much hate once she debutsㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com