Friday, February 8, 2019

[enter-talk] TWICE'S SHOCKING REHEARSAL

Have you guys seen Twice's rehearsal video in Guam in December 2018...?
I was seriously shocked...
Seriously, it looked so humid and hot but everyone of them were working so hard and smiling..
Seriously, even if Twice is the top group, they are still so humble and are always giving their best, it's good to see.
At some point, you can see Nayeon getting nauseous and at the end, it seemed like Momo and Jeongyeon were about to faint.
I found them so pitiful.. seriously, Momo and Jihyo just closed their eyes while dancing at the end..
Seeing how at the end, everyone was like "you worked hard" and greeted the people, I really became their fan.. Sana at the end also told the staffs "you guys must be hot, please take care of your bodies". seriously her personality... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Onces, how do I join the fandom..?ㅜㅜㅜ





The video is here

post response:
[+546][-103]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.07 23:26 신고하기
I just took this screencap and look at Momo's expressions, she looks so much in pain... but I saw in the comments that it was 31 degrees that day
137
5

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.07 18:32 신고하기
Meanwhile, Dahyun is freaking white..
135
15

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.07 18:28 신고하기
It was 31 degrees in Guam that day...

102
9
ㅇ |2019.02.08 08:28 신고하기
Don't worry about them, why don't you worry about your dad working hard instead?? They are doing that and earning good money.. you should know who to worry aboutㅋㅋ
84
75

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.07 23:37 신고하기
I'm a fan of another group but I really like Twice ㅠ They will always be in my heart ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
55
4

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.07 23:53 신고하기
I'm a Once and if you want me to explain that day, they sang 5 songs in Guam that day. And Yes or Yes was the 5th song and they sang 5 songs in a row. That's why everyone looked so tired but even so, they didn't give up on their smiles...  The picture is Jungyeon when she was done rehearsing...ㅠㅠ
51
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com