Friday, February 8, 2019

[theqoo] SEUNGRI'S INSTAGRAM UPDATE


original post: here

1. Every time I see this poster, I get this feeling.. that nobody cared about this posterㅋㅋ seems like it was made with Paint

2. He's seriously impressiveㅋㅋ

3. Ah I f*cking hate him. They should at least cancel everything that's related to Seungri after his Burning Sun scandal. I'm pissed off. I just see him as a pig

4. Someone said this already but every time they get into a scandal, the members always do well within their group and individuallyㅠ makes me wonder how they never get caught. They are always able to escape through everything here and there

5. Wow......

6. Is he in his right mind?

7. Yah... this is impressive...

8. His mentality is so impressive...

9. That's why not everyone can become a celebrity...

10. He's the top when it comes to being shameless. Pretty impressive


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com