Friday, February 8, 2019

[theqoo] HYUNA INSTAGRAMS' CALAMITY


This is just junkfood but it looks like pregnancy pills so the foreigners are all having a menboong
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


original post: here

1. It does look like contraceptive pillsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. But me too I thought they were contraceptive pills;;

3. But there's even coca cola written on the wrapperㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Candies that look like contraceptive pills?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I'm a motae-solo so I can't laugh at it.... It's straight up the coca cola candies I ate before

6. Me too I thought they were contraceptive pills

7. Those are f*cking deliciousㅋㅋㅋ

8. I used to eat those during primary schoolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why would people tell her to delete it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's impossible to know that if you're now Korean

10. I just learned what contraceptive pills look like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com