Wednesday, February 20, 2019

[naver] "WANNA ONE - RICE GRAINS, I LOVE YOU ♥︎".. YOON JISUNG, THANKFUL AND EMOTIONAL FOR HIS SOLO DEBUT








Yoon Jisung debuted with his solo album 'Aside' and his debut song 'In the Rain'

original post: here

1. [+223, -43]
My friend was going crazy so I gave him a listen and the song is good. His song 'Why not Me?' is also good. The title song is good too

2. [+168, -30]
Thank you for singing :) I liked the song Jisung-ah!

3. [+124, -23]
'Why Not Me?' is such a good song

4. [+96, -17]
Yoon Jisung's songs are all good. 'You're Like the Wind' is the best for me ㅎ

5. [+18, -2]
In the Rain is daebak... <3<3<3

6. [+22, -9]
I wasn't a Wannable but I listened to his song and I liked it so much that I'm shocked at myself... meanwhile, his looks have reached their highest potential and I thought "oh? He's handsome"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com