Tuesday, February 26, 2019

[theqoo] THE #1 MOST HATED CHARACTER IN HARRY POTTER






Umbridge

original post: here

1. Uggghhh!!!!!

2. Agree

3. There are so many evil characters in Harry Potter but who are also full of charms, Umbridge just has zero charms and I f*cking hate her

4. That actress also appeared as the fairy on Maleficient, I f*cking hated her ㅋㅋㅋ

5. F*ck just seeing her face makes me stress out

6. Her and Rita Skeeter are the masters at making people hate themㅜㅜㅜㅠ  The beetle and the toad

7. It shows she was that great of an actress

8. It was so obvious that the writer created Umbridge's character so that people could hate herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I hate Umbridge because her character is so realistic that you can have someone like that in real life too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

10. I just read the title and knew it would be Umbridge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com