Tuesday, February 26, 2019

[theqoo] YOON JISUNG'S ACTING (MUSICAL THE DAYS)

Image result for jisung musical

(pic not included)




from 1:40

original post :here

1. But his acting is seriously better than I thought? This is way better than his Becoming Dust ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. But his acting is actually not that bad?

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He kind of overdid it so it's funny

4. I watched it out of curiosity and it's actually better than I thought ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Jisung ssi, you're better than I thought

6. I just watched it randomly and it's quite funㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I actually want to go and watch it ㅋㅋㅋ

7. No butㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's up with his "Buaelk!"

8. Bbuaelk!

9. It's a musical but his pronunciation is quite awkward...

10. He's cute butㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so funny to watch ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com