Thursday, March 7, 2019

[theqoo] TXT'S OUTFITS ARE SO BAD











Those were taken at Mcountdown's photo time 

original post: here

1. Looks like the main guy in Pokemon 

2. The makeup reminds me of when NCT Dream debuted and the clothes it like a mix between Dream and 127... The pink jumper reminds me of BTS Jin 

3. I don't think it's only the cordi's fault... 

4. Not a single visual...

5. This is just...No 

6. Yeonjun's life video was the first teaser video he shot... I was so looking forward to see him, but why does he look so different

7. From the clothes to the makeup...They took it from the grandmas.. 

8. What are they going to do with no visuals.. 

9. They're NCT ㅋㅋ
 
10. Seriously all rookies get sworn at, I started liking them after seeing how well they perform on stage



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com