Thursday, March 7, 2019

[theqoo] HAIRSTYLES THAT MAKES MEN 2X MORE HANDSOME

The comma hair

























original post: here

1. Seungho looks crazy

2. He looks a bit more easy?


3. Prerequisite: handsome face

4. Yeah... I'm a fan of male celebrities and we all know you first need a face

5. The one with the beige checked shirt is Xiah Junsu?

6. I can agree with this to a certain extent, it looks cleaner, there's this guy that I know that I never found handsome, but he once came with a comma hair and I think he looked okay... It's like the goddess haircut, it's effective to a certain degree
(pic for reference)
Image result for 여신머리

7. Why do I feel like there needs to be some prerequisite?

8. Yoo Seungho and D.O are crazy my eyes are opened

9. Lee Jungjae is indeed handsome

10.


11.

Title: Men's comma hair
- Is this considered comma hair?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com