Thursday, March 7, 2019

[theqoo] YOON JISUNG'S CRAZY CONTROVERSY

Yoon Jisung's controversy
He hates mint chocolate so he kept moving it away from him, is it necessary to push it that far...?

t/n: it's SARCASM 

original post: here

1. He should've pushed it out of the earth ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I'm suddenly starting to like him 

3. I think I just fell in loveㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I've always hated Jisung, but this made me like him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Yoon Jisung, I'm so disappointed

6. I'm seriously so disappointed... Isn't this so scandalous?

7. Wow I seriously find him so likable♡♡♡♡♡ 

8. I suddenly think he's likable, he know his manners, he wanted to make mint chocolate disappear too

9. As expected, he has taste

10. Wow I seriously liked Yoon Jisung and this scene made me so disappointed in him.. You can't just diss mint chocolate!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com