Thursday, March 7, 2019

[theqoo] I HOPE JESSICA STOPS TOUCHING HER FACE NOW









A lot of foreigners have been leaving comments like "Stop plastic surgery" on her videos  ㅠㅠ


original post: here

1. The I-roaches like Kpop yet they're always showing their inferiority complexㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ From the white washing to the surgery etc.

2. ? She still looks like the Jessica I know...

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She still looks f*cking the same ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Where did she get surgery? She still looks the same

5. She doesn't even look that different so what surgery did she get?

6. Am I the only one who think she still looks the same?

7. I don't think Jessica is that pretty, but she still looks the same

8. I don't see any difference from when she was in Soshi and appeared on broadcast




9.Considering she's aged and that she changed her makeup, I don't see any difference?

10. She did get a lot of surgery


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com