Tuesday, April 16, 2019

[naver] "I HATE EYE R*PE" SULLI, WEARING NO UNDERWEAR EVEN AFTER RECENT CONTROVERSY





original post: here

1. [+142, -11]
She's just asking for attention..

2. [+128, -25]
I wasn't gonna leave a comment but I want to say this... of course, it's her freedom whether she wants to wear underwear or not and there are no laws against it. As a fellow woman, I also know that it's comfortable to go without a bra but thinking about the society and the sentiment of fellow Koreans, I feel like it's disrespectful to go around acting however you want without thinking about others. This is a community and not a place where she lives in alone.  We are a country where all your average Korean man and woman all live together.

3. [+79, -4]
My wish is that journalists stop writing about this person

4. [+45, -4]
You hate eye r*pe but dress up like this

5. [+14, -2]
I wonder what kind of confidence she has that she goes around without underwear everyday

6. [+6, 0]
Wearing a bra (normal) / not wearing a bra (normal) / not wearing a bra but making it obvious in an exaggerated way (not normal)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com