Monday, April 29, 2019

[theqoo] PARK YOOCHUN "I WAS SCARED TO GIVE UP ON MYSELF" ... FINALLY ADMITS DRUG USE




He confesses:
I was scared of giving up on myself. I will admit what has to be admitted and apologize for what has to be apologized

He admitted to meth use

original post: here

1. Wow~ We all really thought you were innocent

2. Should've admitted and apologized in the beginning, he thought that he had hope getting away with this tsk tsk tsk tsk At the end he shot himself in his own foot

3. He lied about so many things in the past and succeeded, but the more he lies, he's bound to fail at some point

4. How did I like a kid like this I want to erase my past

5. He needs to be punished justly, just how deceitful he was that he even shamelessly lied to his family

6. It took you this long to acknowledge? And to apologize? Aigo

7. Weren't you the shameless bast*rd who lied in front of all the journalists? Amazing

8. Don't you feel sorry for your own fans? They're all being bullied right now on top of quitting your fandom because they believed you

9. Wasn't he the one who opened a press conference saying he didn't do anything and blamed everything on Hwang Hana?

10. ????? If you were going to end like that, what was the use of a press conference?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com