Monday, April 29, 2019

[theqoo] THE BIGGEST FIRST WEEK SALES FIGHT AMONG GIRL GROUPS RIGHT NOW


top chart: on the 1st column: number of days & total sales

original post: here

1. As a 3rd party, I really hope that Twice wins this, so they can prove those bullies wrong ^^

2. I'm another group's fan but Twice are getting f*cking bullied right now, so I'm supportin them

3. BlackPink doesn't even hold a fansign yet they're selling well

4. Twice are getting biggerㅋㅋㅋ As expected I knew it would end like this

5. The competition is so strong this timeㅋㅋ BlackPink are selling quite well physically

6. Wow Twice fighting, as another group's fan, I support you guys

7. Twice are so competitive that they're getting f*cking dragged on their posts now, I hope they do well

8. Twice let's achieve 150K copies the clean way~

9. Wow Twice is seriously going at itㅋㅋㅋ They have so many Korean fans, so they're good at gathering media power

10. Twice is amazing, but BlackPink is also amazing for having no fansign



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com