Monday, April 29, 2019

[naver] PARK YOOHWAN, PARK YOOCHUN WHO CHANGED HIS TESTIMONY "I STILL BELIEVE HIM... I WILL MEET HIM TOMORROW"




Park Yoochun who repeatedly claimed that he never did drugs has changed his stance. Meanwhile, his dongsaeng Park Yoohwan said through his personal broadcast "I still believe my brother,"

On the 29th, he revealed in his own Twitter "honestly, I don't think that it's a good thing for be to start a personal broadcast but I will start one in 30 minutes".

He said "I want to say sorry. But, thank you for supporting our hyung." Regarding a fan's question, he said "I don't know where to start. Am I ok? I'm ok. Also, my hyung is also ok."
He continued the broadcast by reading words of encouragement from the fans in the chat window.

Additionally, he said "(regarding the scandal) although things have gotten bad, my trust for hyung hasn't changed. I'm thankful for the people who cheer and support my hyung. I am planning to go see hyung with mom tomorrow. I promise that I will do everything for hynug. I will do everything in the best of my abilities to help hyung."

Meanwhile, the drug investigation team of Gyeonggi Provincial Police Agency revealed that Park Yoochun admitted to most of the charges for drug use.


original post: here


1. [+95, -4]
Is he saying that he's supporting his hyung and the fact that he's using drugs? Shouldn't he be apologizing to the fans first? He's so weird. What is he rooting for?

2. [+79, 0]
Wow... I'm so sick of him ㅋㅋ He must be scared to get dropped too...;; look at him trying to insinuate that his hyung is innocent even tough he already admitted to his charges;; seriously freaking scary ㅎㄷㄷ

3. [+57, 0]
Only your family will stick to you even when everyone else turns their backs on you. I feel like it's a bit hasty to already start talking about it on his broadcast like that but.. I feel like if he stayed quiet and quietly supported his hyung would be of a bigger help

4. [+41, 0]
Looks like you need to be investigated too

5. [+28, -1]
Making a fuss

6. [+10, -1]
He makes it seems like his hyung is fighting for national independence or something



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com