Monday, April 29, 2019

[enter-talk] CAN YOU STOP GIVING STUFF LIKE THAT IN FANSIGNS?




For real why do you make them wear those?? They're not some babies, they're grown men

post response:
[+1,086][-31]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.28 21:12 신고하기
Ah no but even when you compare those with animal headbands or flower crowns, this is still too infant-ish ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even Jungkook had that disillusioned expression at the end, if it was me, I wouldn't even wear it... It's distasteful to make Jungkook wear that just to go "our baby". There are so many other cute props you can useㅋㅋㅋ
396
5

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.28 21:13 신고하기
He's always saying "but I'm not a baby?" this and that, but nowadays he's emphasizing so hard on the fact that he's not a baby anymore ㅠㅠ Can you guys respect his own opinionㅠㅠ
355
5

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.28 21:10 신고하기
An this is what I thoughtㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is f*cking uncivilized, it I were him, I would've never worn that, Jungkook is f*cking kind
253
20

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.29 02:58 신고하기
╋ I seriously want to ask the fan who gave this as a gift whether she's normal in the head or not 
121
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.29 01:01 신고하기
This is my personal opinion, but I wish Bangtan stops doing fansigns. The kids are all in their 20s or late 20s, They all look so disillusioned when the fans make them wear stuff like that, they didn't make it obvious, but you can just tell.... And they always have to put on a smile otherwise they'll get dissed for having a straight face. Anyways the only people who really attend those are the fansites, and I don't know what they even do there. It was nice because they didn't have fansigns during IDOL, and I was worried that they'd do it this time, but I thought since the fans grew mature, they will surely be more careful, I didn't know it would be this severeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If it was you and people told you to act like a baby by treating you like one, would you feel good..? Seriously I just can't watch fansign videos 
115
40

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com