Wednesday, May 22, 2019

[enter-talk] BUT KIM YOHAN WENT TO A HUNTING STREET FOOD RESTAURANT ON THIS PICTURE

"Hunting Pocha/Hunpo" is a term that refers to a street food store that basically is made for sogaeting (blind dates), like a "pick up" restaurant. It's places where guys would go deliberately to pick up girls

He took this picture in a Hunpo...
To be honest, you can go to the club just to dance, but if you go to a Hunpo, you are definitely going with a motive to get girls right?
It's not like he only has a few witnesses, seems like he goes to a lot of Hunposㅋㅋ
He must really like girlsㅋㅋ









"The Final Boss pocha" (restaurant name)


'The best tips you can use for the Final Boss"
1. I went to the the Final Boss today with a friend
2. I took a table and ordered food using the tablet
3. I asked what was good and was suggested to order delicious anju and alcohol
4. Also! I played games!
5. I listened to the rules well and won!
6. I also won free alcohol!
7. I pressed the T-cafe because I was still empty in my stomach
8. We opened the video chat and message "window" (t/n: it's a screen) and sent a message to the girls' table
9. After I succeeded in booking their table!
10. As expected, for alcohol, it has to be at the Final Boss

post response:
[+727][-135]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.05.21 23:20 신고하기
First time seeing an idol going to a Hunpo.. ㄷ
402
82

ㅇㅇ |2019.05.21 22:45 신고하기
Seriously I can shield going to a club but a Hunpo.. Isn't he playing with girls?
367
128

ㅇㅇ |2019.05.21 23:17 신고하기
Completely turned off ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cheap
361
77

ㅇㅇ |2019.05.22 06:36 신고하기
I'm not saying you can't go to the Hunpo, but releasing pictures like that makes me wonder how many times he's been there....? And isn't he just a 99'er?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just imagine how many people still have his pictures that he took at the Hunpo because of his handsome face? And seeing his pictures like that, I guess he's been there really a lot of times...
195
5

ㅇㅇ |2019.05.22 03:20 신고하기
He used to have a girlfriend too, so going to places like that, he probably treated like trash..ㅋ
174
9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com