Wednesday, May 22, 2019

[theqoo] 4 FOOD COMBINATIONS THAT KOREANS EAT ON A NORMAL BASIS

1. Pickles with pizza


2. Kimchi with ramyeon


3. Danmuji (sweet pickled radish) with jjajangmyeon


4. Radish with fried chicken

These are the sides that Koreans usually eat with these meals.

original post: here

1. Except for #2, I don't eat any of the other sides

2. Except 1 and 4, I don't eat any of the other sides

3. I always eat my chicken with radish

4. Oh... I don't eat any of those sides except kimchi

5. I eat them all

6. I don't eat any of these combos

7. #3 and #4 are a must together. I do #2 sometimes and never #1

8. All true

9. I eat all these combos

10. When I have cravings, I always eat ramyeon and kimchi together. But the rest of the combos are a no-no


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com