Wednesday, May 22, 2019

[instiz] THE FOOD THAT PRODUCE X TRAINEES EAT

"Ah the food's condition is so poor that I'm worried for the kidsㅠㅠ  No but the quantity is almost as little as normal banchan...ㅠㅠ This is what I ate when I went today.. They only gave me 5 pieces of those fish cake looking things... seriously that menu has also stir fried anchovies and radish"



original post: here

1. What..??

2. How did she get in?
 > If you look at this person's Twitter, she mentions that she told one of her relatives she likes Produce and they let her in

3. From Produce 2, they seemed like they ate pretty well?

4. I'll finish this in 3 bites..

5. Trainees are known to gain weight when they go on Produce because there's so much food, are they changing it this season?

6. I don't know if this is true or fake...But our kid used to eat this well


7. No... Our Dongpyo and Yohanie...

8. Please take care of the kids..

9. Ayyy this can't be real..

10. Their training is no joke, how are they going to survive?ㅠㅠ 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com