Wednesday, May 22, 2019

[theqoo] PRODUCE X'S KANG HYUNSOO'S FATHER PROMOTING HIS SON IN THE STREETSㅠㅠㅠ

He was promoting him while holding a picket in the streets while giving out name cards
People were sharing this picture on FB, Twitter and Instagram




He's currently #69

I also gave him a vote after seeing the picturesㅠㅠ his dad ㅠ

original post: here

1. What to do... I have to vote for him

2. Royal A... I have to vote for him ㅜㅜ

3. Hulㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll vote for him

4. I voted for him too

5. I'm crying

6. What's Royal A?
> I don't watch Produce so I could be wrong but it's the kids who keep getting A-rank on Produce...
> They did 2 evaluations, one for the company-evaluation and one for the video-evaluation. He got A for both of them. So that's why he's called Royal A. It's a good thing

7. Hul a Royal A? We must save him

8. Crazy, Royal? Let's debut

9. His dad's heartㅜㅜㅜ I'm crying

10. Royal Aㅜㅜ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com