Monday, May 27, 2019

[theqoo] POLICE RELEASES FOOTAGE OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN THE SUBWAY

Apparently he did that for 8 minutes straight
(It happened on May 24th, 8:57AM, at Gyeongdi, Bucheon city.) The hyung was filming him, but I wonder why he released this video

original post: here

1. Crazy f*cker I want to chop his hand off

2. Can we release his personal information? That's a criminal 

3. Wow goosebumps

4. I saw the hyung's video on Youtube yesterday, all the comments were so shocked, the victim is on the video, so can't she sue them?

5. Even when everyone is shocked, he's not letting off his hand. I don't know if this is a mistake and it was misconstrued as sexual harassment, but it doesn't look like a mistake to me

6. Trash f*cker

7. Is he resting his hand on her chest?ㅋㅋㅋ ...F*ck And he's even moving his fingers on top of that;; How is this location considered the shoulder? If it was me I would've been freaking shockedㅜㅜㅜ

8. You can't even call this trash trash

9. Why should we stay still? If the victim felt uncomfortable, it's considered sexual harassmentㅋㅋㅋㅋ  f*ckers have you gone mad?

10. Imagine how painful it was for the victim to endure this for 8 minutes straight, it must've been a nightmare for her;; 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com