Monday, May 27, 2019

[theqoo] SANA'S CLARIFICATION SPEECH DURING TWICE'S LAST CONCERT


I have a lot of words to say to ONCEs..
Now I'm going to say it, I'm not sure if I'll be able to organize it but will you listen to me?

I'm the type to think a lot, recently, there are times that I think a lot.
But that time.. Going back tot the past, during the trainee times, no one really knew me
Even during SIXTENN, only a few of you knew about me
Only after debuting, ONCEs slowly started knowing more about me.
At first it was like this.. During trainee times and SIXTEEN times, I didn't know anything about what it feels like to receive love. Nothing at all.
But now, I know how big it is to receive so much love from people. How big the responsibility became..
As much as I appreciate the love given to me, recently, I thought I couldn't do it.

Right now, a lot of people came to know more about Twice and just as much people are giving us love. Whenever we speak a word, we are not sure how that word will be received because everyone's character is different and everyone's thought is different.
Really, even when something is spoken without any intention, it's possible to disappoint people..
Especially knowing that ONCEs can be worried, now, I realize that I wasn't aware of it before, so I'm more..

I want to treasure ONCEs and think of everyone in front of me that gave us love as something precious. I thought that this takes a lot of responsibility.
From now on, even though I'm already treasuring ONCEs' love too, I will make it even more meaningful to me in the future, just the fact that everyone is here beside me helping me.

That time when I though what I would do if ONCEs were to disappear in front of me
I got very scared to even look forward
But ONCEs looked at me with an even more reassuring look.
Looking at those faces made me realize I had to be even stronger.
I need to protect the fans until the end, just like how ONCEs protected me.
I thought that I need to protect you guys even more.

And really not only ONCEs, my family, the company staff but everyone, my friends, TWICE members everyone in front of me.
I really want to keep on living, be more grateful even though I couldn't give my heart to everyone mentioned..
Being with ONCEs and Twie, I get to become a stronger person.

Thank you for always being by my side





I'm not even her fan and I felt so bad..

original post: here

1. Is her scandal over for good? ㅠㅠ

2. Sana-yah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. She must've had it so hard It's a relief she came out of it winner

4. Seriously people were just too mean..Sigh..

5. People swore at her until the end with no reason just because their egos were too big to acknowledge they were wrong and were putting the responsibility on Sana, I will not forget this ㅠㅡㅠ

6. Her words are so pretty, it makes it even more painful

7. She's such a good speaker... She's almost Korean-level

8. I'm so thankful that she decided to talk about it even though it was a painful scandal, she's taking so much care of her fans, I'll devote my life to Sana

9. She spoke so honestly and it probably gave the fans a lot of peace, she speaks so well..

10. I'm not even a fan, but I'm cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I wish that Sana and the fans will be happy from now~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com