Sunday, June 2, 2019

[theqoo] PRODUCE X TRAINEE WHO IS RECEIVING A LOT OF HATE ON NATE PANN

This one post has over 190K viewsㄷㄷㄷ

original post: here

1. I feel like he received a lot of love for being cute, so he's still not able to fix his child-like speech.. 

2. No but they're too severe... What are they doing 

3. I feel like this is just his concept, but he picked the wrong concept.. 

4. I really want him to start acting his age more.. 

5. No but people are going overboard with the hate...Is this really worth all those swears? It's too much 

6. Wait he's in high school? I thought he was in middle school with the way he acts.. 

7. I feel like everyone cries on Produce, but his speech manner? He should fix itㅠㅠ  But I do pity him for receiving all the hate

8. I felt like rather than being cute, I asked myself: why is he crying like that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

9. I hope he stops being so whiny all the time

10. He needs to stop crying and fix the way he talks. It's one thing to act like that on communities and act like that in real life on broadcast, no one wants to see this ㅠㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com