Sunday, June 2, 2019

[theqoo] A PRODUCE X TRAINEE THAT JAPANESE ON TWITTER ARE SUPPORTING A LOT






MBK Lee Hangyul is gaining a lot of buzz in Japan for looking like one of their hot actors Yoshizawa Ryo

There are lots of response on their Twitter timeline when it's about Lee Hangyul
He's becoming a hot topic for being a doppleganger but both are handsome

Lee Hangyul is currently #21, please give him more interest~
He has a good balance between face, vocals, dance and he even plays piano






















original post: here

1. They do look alike but Lee Hangyul is more handsome, while the Japanese kid looks more cute? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Lee Hangyul you must debut... So f*cking handsome

3. He's not my type but I can say he's f*cking handsome. He's easily one of the top visuals in Produce X and he also has the type of face that Japanese likes

4. ??? I thought they were one personㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Is it because I'm Korean? But that trainee is way more handsome

6. It's not only in Japan, but he's so loved overseas. If he debuts, he is going to help the group for sure

7. They really do look alikeㅋㅋㅋ  Lee Hangyul is so handsome, so I don't understand why he wasn't picked in the visual ranking.. Was I the only one who felt betrayed when I watched the broadcast?ㅋㅋㅋ

8. Crazy I kept thinking he reminded me of someone when I looked at him, turns out it was Yoshizawa ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hangyul rise!!!

9. Let's debut!!

10. How can this kid not be in the visual rankingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm sure this was all scripted by the writers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com