Sunday, June 2, 2019

[theqoo] KOREANS RANK THEIR FAVORITE FRUITS

1. Apple
2. Watermelon
3. Grapes
4. Mandarins
5. Peach
6. Pear

Age demographic difference 
19-29 y'o: green
60 y'o +: dark green
from left to right: mango, strawberry, persimmon, Korean melon

original post: here

1. I like strawberries, peaches and kiwis ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Apples and grapes are the best

3. Strawberries and mandarins But I can't contest apples and watermelon being #1 and #2..

4. I'm shocked that strawberries isn't in the ranking 

5. How does it make sense that god-peach isn't in the top 3?

6. I love you peach!

7. Grapes, peaches, and mandarins❤️

8. Unexpected that banana isn't there

9. Watermelon my bias❤️

10. Strawberries and peaches for me... I hate watermelon 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com