Sunday, June 2, 2019

[naver] 'ARTHDAL CHRONICLES' FIRST APPEARANCE OF SONG JOONGKI - KIM JIWON WHO MATURED... THE CHOSEN KIDS







original post: here

1. [+2,021, -424]
Am I the only one who found it fun? Even though this feels unfamiliar, I find it refreshing to be able to watch this kind of content in Korean dramas... at least respect others' preferences

2. [+1,095, -226]
Should've called it 'Arsenal Chronicle' instead

3. [+1,060, -326]
It felt like I was watching a 50 billion-dollar Gag Concert show~ The way they talked sounded like a group of local idiots gathered together...

4. [+542, -147]
Are they gonna show us a T.rex next?

5. [+433, -73]
This is just the start of the story

6. [+301, -34]
Why are the comments so bad? I liked it..


[naver] 'ARTHDAL CHRONICLES' KIM JIWON, SONG JOONGKI, "YOU RAN AWAY WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING?"

 
original post: here

1. [+694, -159]
It was fun, why are people making a fuss?

2. [+559, -58]
I found it fun...ㅎㅎ The CG was a bit awkward though... but the drama is an eye candy.. I'm tired of those doctor/lawyer/prosecutor/rich people falling in love with a poor person kind of love story...

3. [+559, -83]
I cried when Eunseom's horse levitated. It was the coolest scene in today's episode

4. [+408, -102]
Today's episode was definitely more fun. It's a must-watch!!

5. [+357, 70]
The drama is indeed fun but every time I see Song Joongki, I get reminded of Werewolf Boy and every time I see Jang Donggun, I think of The Pirates



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com