Wednesday, August 21, 2019

[enter-talk] AHN JAEHYUN'S BIRTHDAY PICTURES (FT. GOO HYESUN'S REPLY)

This is the day when he drank only a few spoons of Goo Hyesun's beef soup and went out
Not only that day, but he was seen with women several times by other witnesses








post response:
[+1,309][-23]
original post: here

1. [+445, -4]
Usually, if you're not busy during your birthday, you would spend it with your lover or with your spouse no?..... Even if I fought like crazy with by boyfriend, we would still spend Christmas Eve and our birthdays together. Whether he cheated on me or not, I would be so sad if my boyfriend went to spend his birthday with other women on his birthday ㅠ

2. [+339, -1]
Why did he tell her to cook beef soup for his birthday if he was just gonna go out?? Seriously, he's a kid ㅠ I understand now why we send men to the army ㅋㅋ he has no sense of responsibility

3. [+336, -3]
Wow he's seriously over... wow

4. [+263, -1]
A married man ㅋㅋㅋ ditched his wife during his birthday to go play with other women.. it's true that he lost his feelings and Goo Hyesun was telling the truth

5. [+200, -1]
Even if they were just his company's staffs, what's the difference?... she cooked beef soup for him at dawn and he only ate a few spoon full and went out to celebrate with other ㅋㅋㅋ... what wrong did Goo Hyesun who was left all alone at home even do?



[enter-talk] WOW GOO HYESUN RELEASED ANOTHER STATEMENT


Hello. This is Ku Hye Sun. I ended up writing this message after seeing the message posted by Ahn Jae Hyun. I want to explain the part about my receiving the settlement money. The donation part of the settlement amount. This is referring to the full amount we donated instead of holding a wedding, and because all of that was paid for by Ku Hye Sun, I asked for half of the amount back. The interior decorations for Ahn Jae Hyun’s current home were also paid for by Ku Hye Sun, and because Ku Hye Sun was the one who did 100% of the housework, I demanded and received 30,000 won [approximately $25] a day in labor wages for the past three years… this was not a divorce settlement amount.

Because one of my dogs passed away, I became depressed first, and it was me who introduced my husband to the psychiatrist that I had seen in the past. After gradually recovering, my husband started enjoying alcohol, and I saw him talking to women over the phone while drunk with my own two eyes, and I heard it with my own two ears. I advised him to refrain, since it could cause misunderstandings, but we simply ended up fighting often because of it, and their confidential conversations ultimately became a domain of which I know nothing.

On my husband’s birthday, he said he wanted to eat beef-and-radish soup, so I prepared it from early in the morning, but he only had one or two spoonfuls and didn’t finish the rest. Seeing him then go out for a birthday party with other people, I knew that his heart was truly no longer in [this marriage]. Still, I was grateful to [Ahn Jae Hyun’s] mother for giving birth to him, so when I heard that she didn’t have an air conditioner, I got her one, and I also got her a washing machine and a refrigerator.

[Ahn Jae Hyun] did not move into his separate apartment for the sake of our separation; instead, I allowed him to do so because he said he wished to focus on his acting. So I had the right to enter that apartment. Apart from that, regarding the matter of my asking him for ownership of our home, [Ahn Jae Hyun] did not spend much time at home even before our separation, so I told him, “If I’m going to live alone like this, give me the house.” So he told me that he’d give me our home in Yongin if we divorced, and I agreed. Since then, my husband has been talking incessantly about divorce.

What did I do wrong? When I asked, he told me that I’m not sexy, and my husband kept saying that he wanted to divorce me no matter what because I have unsexy nipples. Even while we were living together, my husband sometimes loudly played YouTube broadcasts that men in a marriage rut might listen to before falling asleep… I was a ghost that lived in our home.

The woman you once loved so much has become a zombie. Even now.

CR: Soompi

Ahn Jaehyun just released his statement a few hours ago, I seriously don't know anymore

post response:
[+734][-20]
original post: here

1. [+447, -8]
What's with her 6th's sentence????? He wants to divorce her because he doesn't find her nipples sexy? Is he speaking or farting? Even if you're gonna judge someone's body, there are boundaries. How can you talk to your wife like that?

2. [+441, -4]
Wow it's a bit TMI but I'm shocked at how dirtily Ahn Jaehyun talks; I don't know if this is real but seeing how much Goo Hyesun is revealing, she really seems desperate

3. [+386, -3]
Goo Hyesun and Goo Hara both got bit by rattlesnakes... they have the looks, the money and the fame but gave up on their dignity for their partner and were abandoned.. seriously, I don't know about dating but women seem to lose a lot in a marriage. Even at her level, she was doing 100% of the house chores every single day for 3 years....

4. [+321, -3]
The most disgusting part is where he talks about her nipples

5. [+309, -6]
Kids, am I the only one who thinks that Ahn Jaehyun is so-so? Seeing how he took 2 days to reply when Goo Hyesun replied in 1 hour says everything....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com