Wednesday, August 21, 2019

[enter-talk] HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN ONG SEONGWU'S HUG?





Ong Seongwu is f*cking heart fluttering  ㅋㅋ (The situation: someone who was dancing behind Subin pushed her and she ended up in Junwu's chest and Junwu gently hugged her. It's f*cking heart fluttering ㅠㅠㅠㅠ)









post response:
[+452][-36]
original post: here

1. [+78, -5]
Junwu's gaze, way of speaking and his actions, all of them are so heart fluttering. He's totally my ideal typeㅠ


2. [+67, -4]
Junwu's 'Flower Pot' yesterday was so heart fluttering too that I thought I was gonna die ㅠㅠ Was Flower Pot this nice of a song?...


3. [+65, -4]
When Subin misunderstood the situation, he still took the blame on himself and said "I'll fix myself". The scene where he gave her a drawing of their first encounter was heart fluttering in a way that I can't explain ㅜㅜ


4. [+44, 0]
These two really look like they are out from a pure love manhwa.


5. [+36, 0]
I feel like Ong Seongwu's real personality is kinda like that too

6. [+34, 0]
The scene where he takes her hand from the back is that start of it all ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com