Wednesday, August 21, 2019

[enter-talk] AHN JAEHYUN'S "WHEN I LOOK AT GIRLS, I LOOK AT THEIR BREASTS"

Sikyung: Where do you think is the most charming part of the woman's body?


JH: Shouldn't it be the breasts..?

JH: The bigger the better?

JH: Glamorous... Glamorous... But it doesn't have to be big like this

This is definitely not an evil screenshot, he actually said it like that

Ah, Of course, the program is also called "With hunt" so it's a program where they just say stuff like that naturally 
I was thinking why would Ahn Jaehyun purposefully hurt his wife deliberately?
But when I saw this I went "Ah so this is why he would make a comment like that~" (T/n: reference to the nipple comment)

post response:
[+185][-7]
original post: here
1. [+56, -0]
Yup, Jung Joonyoung's friend..^^

2. [+35, -0]
"If I asked him "What wrong did I do?" He would tell be that I wasn't sexy and that my nipples weren't sexy so he wanted to divorce me"

3. [+16, -0]
Even as a guy, I can see that Goo Hyesun has so much to lose to be with him. Isn't this guy just a freaking awful person? Goo Hyesun used to be my ideal type when I was young f*ck

4. [+11, -0]
Farewell to you too now

5. [+7, -0]
No but he didn't know that before marrying her??? Or did he marry her knowing he was like that?? He could've spared all those crap about falling out of love to get a divorce

6. [+4, -0]
That's why he was all bullsh*tting about the nipple thingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+4, -0]
GTFO





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com