Thursday, August 15, 2019

[enter-talk] CHOI BYUNGCHAN'S VIDEO BEFORE STARTING HIS V-LIVE NN (FT. KANG DANIEL'S 2ND BIGGEST FANSITE CLOSES)

Isn't his smile after opening V-app so pretty?
Seriously, his smile is so pretty that even I feel happy after seeing him..



post response:
[+916][-26]
original post: here

1. [+127, -6]
Do you love me? I love you too


2. [+112, -3]
He lost a f*cking lot of weight. I can see his old face here


3. [+118, -2]
Cute

4. [+66, 0]
His killing point is his smile... it's what made me stan..

5. [+57, 0]
He's seriously pretty.. not in a feminine way but in a manly way..? I'm not sure how to say it but that's how I feel ㅠㅠfreaking handsome


[enter-talk] KANG DANIEL'S TOP SEED CLOSED AFTER SHARING CHOI BYUNGCHAN'S LINK BY ACCIDENT

Kang Daniel's top seed (T/N: top seed = top fansite) with the 2nd most followers closed after sharing Choi Byungchan's V-live link by accident...

Why close after making a mistake?

She could fangirl on both




post response:
[+493][-25]
original post: here

1. [+607, -4]
It's possible that one fansite master fangirls on 2-3 idols but I find it so freaking cool how she just closed her account without any hesitation right away ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+547, -2]
Isn't she so cool? That's how you quit a fandom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+365, -7]
This is f*cking funny... it's because of kids like them that she closed

A: Who's Byungchan?
B: Victon's Byungchan ^_^;
A: It wasn't something I asked because I wanted to know.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
B: Sorry. My Korean is bad ㅠㅠ

4. [+339, -6]
Looks like she finally fixed her bad sight

5. [+320, -11]
The Kang Daniel fans who are bashing Choi Byungchan are f*cking hilarious... they are saying how they would've understood if she switched fandom to someone who was doing better than Daniel, and they are convinced that Kang Daniel's visuals and skills are overwhelmingly better than Choi Byungchan's.. But honestly speaking, anyone can tell that.. hmmm..!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com