Thursday, August 15, 2019

[teens stories] I GOT A REALITY CHECK BY LOOKING AT JANG WONYOUNG




I was looking at her pictures on Pann and saved them because she looked so pretty... I'm seriously jealous of Jang Wonyoung's life

post response:
[+335][-132]
original post: here

1. [+174, -9]
Her face is one thing but the things that make me the most jealous are her height... her legs and her pelvis

2. [+140, -11]
She ranked #1 on Produce at 15 y.o + is 170 cm tall + has a f*cking pretty face + her group is successful. Doesn't she just have everything?

3. [+103, -85]
What about Jang Wonyoung's attitude controversy? IT didn't happen just once or twiceㅋㅋㅋㅋ


4. [+87, -11]
I'm not her fan but I have so many gifs and pictures of her. I'm fangirling on her face


5. [+86, -7]
The interesting thing is that people are saying that she has the same aura as Sulli 10 years ago ㅋㅋㅋThey are asking her if she already debuted as an '94-liner idol. Her face and height are no joke

6. [+68, -20]
For me, it's 17 y.o's Shin Yuna from JYP. She's doing well with ITZY, is tall, has nice proportions and is well-rounded... She's the next visual from JYP after Suzy-Tzuyu ㅠㅠher face also has the Lee Dahee/Jo Boa feel. She's seriously f*cking pretty


7. [+67, -1]
It's like she's becoming more and more perfect...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com