Wednesday, August 7, 2019

[enter-talk] EVERYONE'S TOUGHT WHEN THE DATING RUMORS WERE BREAKING OUT




"As long it's not my bias"

post response:
[+408][-4]
original post: here

1. [+86, 0]
That's right, as long as it's not my bias or another member of the group. I feel like if one gets exposed, then the rest are probably dating too

2. [+61, -12]
I thought "what are they trying to cover this time?"

3. [+55 ,0]
Agree

4. [+13, 0]
But I think that the hardest thing to deal with is that all the comments on my bias' articles will be about the dating scandal... ㅠㅠ Even if I want to be fine with it, always seeing these comments will make me so annoyed...

5. [+6, 0]
Am I the only one thinking that I can finally go to their fansign??

6. [+6, -2]
But am I the only one who things that the dating rumors are bursting out to cover the votes controversy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com