Wednesday, August 7, 2019

[theqoo] DANCE TRAINER PICKS HIS TOP 3 SEXIEST MALE IDOLS DANCERS






I'm not sure who this guy really is, but he picked his top 3 best female idols and male idols in terms of dancing

He said that across generations, the best dancers in terms of dance lines are
male: GD
female: Jiyeon

Top 3:
Park Jaebum: He has that US kind of sexy, and he looks like he just lives a swag lifeㅋ

EXO Kai: He dances with a lot of force, and he has a very "masculine" way of dancing

Bangtan Jimin: He's elegant and refined in the way that he majored in contemporary dance, he can make any dance into his own style

original post: here

1. What theㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What kind of description did he give to Jimin?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He said he's god territory????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. The moves that GD makes really just all look cool, he has that very good vibe when he dances... Jimin can make any move look different when he does it so he's cool

3. It's true that GD was always famous for his dance lines

4. I thought of Jimin and Kai when I clicked this article, but I can agree with all 5 of themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ GD and Jiyeon can look pretty even when they don't put a lot of force in their dance because their dance lines are so pretty and I always knew that Park Jaebum was a good dancer

5. GD?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Just say Yang Hyunsuk while you're at it

6. Wow I came here with no expectations and I can agree with all of them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. GD is a fraud... But personally I think that Sehun is a better dancer than Kai in EXO

8. I thought of Taemin coming in... But it's true that Park Jaebum transcends the generations

9. I thought of Kai, Jimin, Taemin

10. I can acknowledge the female idols, but male idols are all so so... I think that Jimin is the best



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com