Wednesday, August 7, 2019

[teens stories] HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO GET READY??




For me, I have to take a shower - put on makeup - dry my hair - straighten my hair - choose my outfit, so I take around 2 hours. And if I add eating before going out, I think that I would go a bit over 2 hours. Thinking about this, it seems like I'm wasting so much time so I'm getting a reality check.... how long do you guys take ㅠㅠㅜ??

post response:
[+138][-12]
original post: here

1. [+167, -5]
1 hour and 30 min is enough for me

2. [+95, -4]
When I want to pamper myself but don't want to spend too much time, around 40 min? (eating breakfast, washing my face, brushing my teeth, changing clothes, doing makeup and hair) If I really want a full makeup face and want enough time for everything, then maybe 2 hours? And with shower, then 3 hours ㅎ

3. [+66, 0]
But I think that all of you can do it faster if you want to be quick but it takes a lot of time because you're lazying around and take your time no? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+66, -1]
If I wash my hair in the morning, 2 hours. If I wash my hair the night before, 1-1.5 hour

5. [+47, 0]
20 min is enough for me

6. [+28, -1]
Washing your hair the night before really decreases the amount of time

7. [+27, 0]
40 min?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com