Friday, August 16, 2019

[enter-talk] IRENE'S TEASER FOR THE 2ND DAY OF "THE REVE FESTIVAL"









original post: here

1. Her bangs look so uncomfortableㅠㅠ  I feel like this isn't her best teasers comparing at the pictures

2. She's pretty but I feel like this photoshoot is just not flattering for Irene

3. The filters are so so and the pictures definitely do not do justice to Irene's face

4. I just want to remove her shoes on that last picture

5. She's seriously so pretty even her aura

6. The first picture is so pretty

7. The way they selected Irene's picture is so disappointing, she looks even looks like Seulgi on some of them... How can they miss her beauty ㅠㅅㅠ

8. I don't feel like those are her best cuts, but as expected Irene's face is at work here.. F*cking pretty

9. I want a "faint" song this time, but I'm already worried just looking at the title

10. Hul f*cking pretty Irene is everything

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com