Friday, August 16, 2019

[enter-talk] WOW KANG MINHEE + HAN SEUNGWOO IS THE MALE NINE-TAILED FOX (KUMIHO)

I was so looking forward to Kang Minhee's blonde hair and it was worthwhile..





post response:
[+410][-129]
original post: here

1. [+52, -12]
Seriously our Minhee became an idol now


2. [+49, -10]
The water dumpling became an idol ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


3. [+45, -14]
F*ck, he's the best. Ah, I f*cking like this seriously f*ck, he can take my life

4. [+37, -1]
Even so, I still prefer his black hair ㅜㅜㅜㅜI can't get over his 1:1 black hair ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


5. [+30, -6]
It seriously suits him. It's hard to pull off a bright platinum hair like that but he's pulling it off.

6. [+25, -37]
I know that he's not pig-co (T/N: Zico) but why do I see pig-co in him...? But when I see other pictures of him, they don't look alike


[enter-talk] BUT DOESN'T HAN SEUNGWOO LOOK SO MUCH LIKE THE NINE-TAILED FOX?

Especially during the live broadcast. Doesn't he look like the kumiho? I think that if there was a male kumiho, it would be Han Seungwoo~ In other words, he's handsome








post response:
[+284][-58]
original post: here

1. [+68, -2]
He has something that draws people in... he looks so captivating here... I just f*cking love you Seungwoo-nim ㅠㅠboohoo

2. [+54, -1]
Not sure if they look alike but he has that thing that makes people become infatuated with him. I f*cking like Han Seungwoo's smile ㅠ

3. [+38, -2]
The corner of his eyes and lips are so pretty. I'm captivated

4. [+22, -1]
That's right B first of all, his skin is so white, when he smiles, his eyes become a half-moon and his mouth corners raise up prettily ㅠㅠ Seungwoo's expressions make him look warm and soft but he doesn't have that bear or puppy vibe. He has the enchanting and captivating aura that draw people in. He's so uniquely charming ㅠㅠ

5. [+22, -2]
Aren't his mouth corners so pretty?


6. [+20, -2]
Han Seungwoo's Havanna fancam >>>>> https://youtu.be/fBUEP2wXUMw

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com